Course Duration : 3 Year - Fashion Designing Basic + Advanced
ABOUT FASHION DESIGNING
The fashion design emphasis focuses on the creation of clothing including ready-to-wear, women’s wear, menswear and costume design. Students are encouraged to develop their personal vision and design philosophy while deepening their understanding of the various international market segments.
CAREER OPPTUNITIES IN FASHION DESIGNING
Oversee trends, color and fabric direction for upcoming seasons across all product lines as a design director for a fashion label. Manage design teams, oversee manufacturing and marketing, and set the direction for a brand voice to create the future of fashion.
• Produce trend directions
• Build colors and fabric stories
• Oversee production
• Trend analysis
• Market analysis
• Anticipate marketing tastes
Research, draw and design seasonal prints for fashion, interiors and other surfaces using both hand drawing and computer skills. Design repeat patterns and graphic prints for the home and apparel. Create and inspire the next wave of textile design.
• Research inspiration for prints and patterns
• Drawing , painting and design development
• Create engineered and repeat patterns
• Edit computer generated prints, woven’s and graphics in multiple color ways
• Prepare artwork to production ready standards
• Traditional and computer design skills using industry standard software
• Knowledge of dyeing and screen printing fabric
• Proficiency with engineered and repeat pattern prints
• Good sense of color application
As a fashion director, you will navigate between market trends , marketing and branding , and the retail experience for a fashion brand. You will craft a strategy, attend seasonal shows in NEW YORK, PARIS, MILAN, and LONDON, and guide the company to profitability and improved brand equity.
• Strategize fashion messaging
• Manage the buying team
• Understanding market trends in key categories to craft strategies
• Trend development and forecasting
• Color and design expertise
• Strong communication skills
As a visual merchandising director , you will promote the image ,products ,and services of retail and wholesale business. You will create eye-catching displays using visual and graphic elements, and organize brand – related special events.
• Oversee concept and presentation of ideas
• Oversee production of designs and concepts
• Manage and direct budgets
• High level of creativity
• Color and design expertise
• Budget management
Supervise the process of creating, developing and presenting content for fashion magazines as a fashion editor. You will supervise teams, conceptualize and style photo shoots, curate photography, research industry trends and choose items for publications in this fast – paced and exciting career.
• Conceptualize , produce , art direct, and style fashion shoots
• Choose looks to feature in trend reports
• Guide and lead teams across the publications
• Excellent writing skills
• Highly knowledge about fashion ,art and photography
• Personable attitude to build relations hips with partners
Responsible for overseeing ,planning and directing all editorial content, the executive editor is the voice of any fashion publication .you will develop budgets, manage staff and contractors ,oversee quality control ,and innovate in the print and digital spaces in the fast –paced industry.
• Generate story ideas and assign stories to writers
• Edit print and website content
• Oversee the workflow of the department
• Ability to work collaboratively
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work across print, online, and social media
Fashion Designing Course Details
|Fashion Designing Offline
|Arvind Yadav||10.30 AM||FD1|
|Fashion Designing Offline||Amit Kosal||11.10 AM||FD1|
|Fashion Designing Offline |
|Aditi Pandey||02.30 PM||H1|
|Fashion Designing Online
(Last 7 Days Material)
|Amit kosal, Aditi Pandey||5.00 PM||Online Via Login|